Sunday, December 08, 2002

It's been awhile

No updates lately. I know, that's pretty crappy of me. Spent this week traveling on business and just simply didn't have the time or gumption to post any new crap here.

I will say that this trip exposed me to some definite crap: snow. I was fortunate enough to be in downtown Washington, DC on Thursday when they got 4 to 8 inches of snow. Luckily for me, my hotel was only a few blocks from the Metro rail station, which took me to the airport.

Of course, I had to walk through the snow to get to the rail stop. And that sucked. I'm damned glad that we don't have to put up with snow very often here in Texas. Snow is crap.

Here's something I caught this morning that brightened my day. It appears that Americans are all-to-aware of fundamentalist crap. Funny that the AFA can't figure if it's the media's fault or their own ... I'm guessing that after a good bit of self-reflection, they'll decide it's the media's fault.

Speaking of casting blame ... well, all I can say is if you give a man a permanent hard-on, you shouldn't be surprised if it comes back to poke you in the eye.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home