Tuesday, March 04, 2003

"Country" Crap

I just have to weigh in on this.

I read the story last week in USA Today while enjoying a short break from a class I was taking at Very Large Corporation. It was pretty obvious that the yahoo who wrote the song is, well, a complete idiot.

Yeah, we all remember 9/11. But I guess it's true that most of us have forgotten that there were no Iraqis on the plane. It's becoming clearer and clearer to me that our friends and neighbors don't give a rat's ass about real justice. They just want to fuck shit up.

Then there's all the hullabaloo being raised about supposed mass-intimidation of Armed Services kids in Maine. Of course, it's blown all out of proportion, but that's part of the plan. Who cares about truth when you have propaganda on your side.

Will someone please wake me up? This nightmare is only getting worse ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home