Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Looks like Salam Pax has dodged our freedom-bringing bombs. I'm actually very surprised the phone service still exists in Baghdad. Can't figure whether of the U.S. military is *that* concerned about the civilian population that they'd leave phonelines up and running, or if they're leaving the system intact for intelligence-gathering purposes.

And there's no surprise here. Yeah, it's just a coincidence.

The Agonist seems to be the blog for all your tactical updates. Link to a mirror of this very busy site here.

Finally, a few words from birthday-boy Nick Lowe:

And as I walked on
Through troubled times
My spirit gets so downhearted sometimes
So where are the strong
And who are the trusted?
And where is the harmony?
Sweet harmony.

'Cause each time I feel it slippin' away, just makes me wanna cry.
What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home