Friday, April 30, 2004

Spotted on alt.guitar.bass

Check this out:

http://www.nintendorks.com/brandon/temp/nickelbacksucks.mp3

"So I received tremendous joy when I found the following file over on the SA
Forums. Some internet genius took Nickelback's first horrible "hit," and
mixed it with Nickelback's newest awful "hit." By "mixed" I mean one shitty
song plays in the left speaker, and the other ear-bleeding excuse for rock
plays in the right speaker. What a surprise, they are almost EXACTLY THE
SAME. It's uncanny, sad, and hilarious at the same time."

"I felt it was my duty to share this song in order to spread the word on how
horrible music is today, and I hope you all do the same. Oddly enough, this
song incest sounds better than anything Nickelback will ever actually play."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home