Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Back to the Blog

Ok, so I've had this blog sitting here for awhile gathering dust. I got tired of all the political stuff around, oh, last November.

But I've finally decided to dust the thing off, give it a new look and post more regularly. Yeah, it's still a Century of Crap. I might even post my thoughts on things political once in a while. But what you'll see more of is just general crap -- bits about things I'm doing, people I'm meeting, other crap I'm reading, music I'm hearing, etc. etc. etc.

I started out to delete a bunch of old posts, but some of 'em I kinda wanted to keep. Selective post deletion is a bit of chore in Blogger, so you can go back and dig around my brain in 04 and 05 if you want.

OK. Gotta go start supper. More later.

3 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I liked your blog its my first time here! If you are interested, go see my Tai Chi related site. Its purley for peoples health.

All the best John

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:32 AM, Anonymous roo roo said...

Man. You've had this blog awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home